Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine Decor

Hey everybody! I hope you are having a fabulous day! Since it's getting closer to Valentine's Day, I thought I would share with you some Valentine decor that I made using my cricut. I don't normally decorate for Valentine's Day, but since I have a cricut now I just had to! I knew it would be fun :)

The first thing I'm gonna show you is some Valentine Bunting I made that says "Be My Valentine"....


yes, those are motorcycles and no, my father was not happy that I added pink to his tough manly motorcycle room..... :)

I don't remember the sizes for everything so I apologize!

First, I just cut out some triangles using the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. You can't tell in the pictures, but I kinda distressed the edges of the triangles with some brighter pink ink. Next, I cut out all of my letters. I had to kinda play around with the sizes for the letters because they all fit different on each triangle. Does that make sense? I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the letters and Gypsy Wanderings for the heart. There are actually 2 hearts and I used some pop dots to make the top one pop off the bottom one and then I tied it all together with some white ribbon and hot glued some bows to each end triangle. :)

Here's another look at it :)


Now for my next project...


'all you need is LOVE' Picture

For this I used 2 different hearts from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. It will actually cut out 3 different ones though so I added some glitter to the middle one! I also added some glitter to my floor and my whole body....oops! Then, I used the Gypsy Font cartridge for the letters and adhered it down to some pink cartstock and stuck it in a picture frame. Really simple!

I hope you enjoyed my 2 projects! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment