Thursday, February 9, 2012

Refinished End Table

Hey everybody! I hope ya'll are having a wonderful week!

Sorry I've been away for a few days! I've been super busy with school and other things and also my mom, sister and myself just made our business facebook page so that we can post all of our items were selling on there and we can keep them off our personal pages. It's called The Raspberry Room if anybody happens to be near Cullman, Alabama (or you have friends that are) and wants to go check it out  :) We are selling one of a kind dog beds, refinished furniture, vinyl products & paintings. We can also do embroidery! I'm super excited about it!

I just finished an end table which, by the way, is for sale! so I thought I would share it with ya'll! :)

Here is the before picture...



 I painted it Ivory then distressed it!




I love it so much that I wish I could keep it for myself! lol

I'm off to work on some more projects now! :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment